Friday, April 20, 2012

Dish adds Pandora to Hopper Whole-Home DVR system

Dish adds Pandora to Hopper Whole-Home DVR system

Tired of walking from room to room, bringing your Entourage with you via your minty fresh Dish Hopper? Well, now you can sit down, relax and enjoy a hot cup of your favorite tunes from the same box. Dish has introduced the popular Pandora music service into its Hopper Whole-Home HD DVR System. So, you'll be able to pull up tracks, create playlists and all the usual recommendation delights you've come to expect from the personal radio service. We'd normally make Pandora's Box about this time, but we're already knee deep in the Jane's Addiction back catalog...

Continue reading Dish adds Pandora to Hopper Whole-Home DVR system

Dish adds Pandora to Hopper Whole-Home DVR system originally appeared on Engadget on Fri, 20 Apr 2012 09:56:00 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink   |   | Email this | Comments


a mesothelioma lawyer mesothelioma lawyers california truck wreck lawyer augusta

2 comments:

  1. I was pretty surprised to find out that Pandora was unlocked on my Hopper. I was just going to play around with the BlackJack app when I noticed Pandora and Facebook there. This is pretty cool and a great move by DISH. I can see this being used frequently when cleaning or eating dinner. I'm just surprised I didn't hear about this while I was at the office at DISH. I haven’t tried out how the Facebook app works yet, but so far the Pandora app works great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was just as surprised about Pandora as you Wally, and I definitely agree it was a great move by Dish! A couple of my coworkers at Dish just told me about another great feature just released called Auto Hop. Have you checked it out yet? If not, it’s pretty cool because it’ll let you watch most of your PrimeTime Anytime recordings, next day, with no commercial interruptions. You'll have to enable it before every show it's compatible with, but I've found it to be extremely beneficial. :)

      Delete